Washing and drying your clothes is an effortless task, especially if you are an office-goer. You can fulfill all your laundry requirements with the help of washing machines. You can find them in a wide range of types, making the selection a bit challenging. After all, different kinds of machines consist of various specifications. Hence, you must be well-informed about those features and specifications. It means you will have to research and understand the features. After the research, you can compare and buy good brands at a discount. Washing machines online can be found in different price ranges and functions and delivered to your doorstep. So, you can look at the various factors below and choose the most suitable machine online.
- Capacity: Capacity is a prime factor when choosing a washing machine. The capacity depends upon the members and family type. For instance, the recommended capacity or load for an individual or a couple is 5 to 6 kilograms. So, the approximate load can consist of 2 pillowcases, towels, jeans and shirts, and one bedsheet. Similarly, a small family with four members has a capacity of 6 to 7 kilograms. The load for a large family of 5 is 7 to 8 kilograms, whereas a very large family of more than six members is over 9 kilograms. The approximate load can vary depending on the family members.
- Front-load or top-load: You must narrow down your choice by deciding to buy a front-loading or top-loading washing machine. Front-load machines are exorbitant and utilise less energy and water. They perform much better than top-load machines. They turn the clothes gently over and over, pick them up and drop them into the water. You can ensure that they are gentle on garments. They are also good at managing unbalanced loads. Washing with front-loading washing machines is time-consuming and uses less wash water. If you have a solar water heater, you must look for machines with a hot water connection. Top-loading machines are more inexpensive than their front-loaded counterparts. In addition, they wash swiftly and weigh less. But they require a lot of water to wash them. For instance, you can use an impeller or agitator to clean them. Impellers tangle clothes and are costly. Although agitators can be rough on garments, they can remove dirt swiftly. You will also find low-profile agitators larger than impellers and smaller than full-size agitators.
- Bubble wash and LCD display: Shopping for washing machines that give a bubble wash is recommended. In this feature, bubbles provide excellent wash quality that goes deep into the material. The detergent particle penetrates through the garments and removes all the dirt particles. Many modern washing machines have LCDs that allow you to read easily and understand a specific operation. You can check a few parameters such as types of clothes, temperature setting, spinning, washing, timer, and drying.
- Pre-soak option and child lock: As the name suggests, the pre-soak option allows you to soak clothes for a specific period. The child lock feature is useful and locks down the program panel of the machines so that the children won’t affect the washing process.
- Noise: Noise is a specification that you can consider. Some washing machines can disrupt everyday conversations with a lot of noise, whereas others are very quiet. You can look for machines with quiet technology.
You can check and buy a machine at the best price by gaining a discount. Washing machines online come in various models, functions, features, and price points. All you have to do is find one with the best performance.